Friday, October 23, 2009

call from mom~~

recieve a call from mom juz now .....

in a 5 mins conversation i think , in that 5 mins i feel like im a bad son ..

so sorry to u ...

i should giv u a call sometime

u asked me juz now "y never call for me , always is i call to u" ?? in that time im juz speechless

i know u miss us , i juz feels shy to call bac , i also dono y.... but not mean i not miss u ....juz not used to call bac..


n everytime u called me u will asked about my money still enough to use or not....

juz now u asked the same question..

i feels so bad , always spend alot money ...

i had try to save money try not to eat so expensive , but this week i spend alot on the exp food .....=='''

today u kidding to me , said" im look like a atm machine , always let u all withdraw money" when i heard this , really wan to put my head into floor( like ostrich) ... every month i will over budget n i shy to let u know , then lied to u that i still hav money

but today i told u i juz left 5o dollar in the bank u not scold me n juz ask me y will spend so fast...

i feel so sorry ....

u said when NOV u come to kl to the wedding dinner , u call me help u to style hair ... then i answer u that i juz know abit to style lady hair
u said its ok , coz style hair in kl is exp , better save the money to let u spend .u kidding with me:" u help style n i paid u lo, then u can spend it better to let ppl get it "

when i listen she said like this really feels so .............. ( dono how to describe , juz too bad) i straight said "no need la"

im your son , u no need to paid for me..... help u is wat a son need to do ... u already use ur whole life to feed me ,teach me , carry me ...

next time i had a work i will giv u money evry month to spend , as what u giv me money every month to spend , mayb it will not much but is from my heart...i will take a good care to u ...

i will control my money well.... n will giving u a call sometime....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this i juz a simple blog that from bottom of my heart, mayb there is alot of grammer mistake or wat else , i don care .. juz want to write it down to remind me always.....


5 comments:

  1. i know i know...i am the same..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~ family is always the best...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r stil the good boy of ur mum~~=)..since u wil think in this way~~ well... sem break is coming soon... u can meet her soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeap
    me too
    always get the phone from home
    and being asked that why dun call back for such long time
    and everytime calling
    will get the que abt money is enough or not
    and always so paiseh to say that used alotz

    we MUST fillial to our parents
    as we love them just like they do
    =)

    ReplyDelete